Investing with FSSA Investment Managers
To make it easier to invest with us, we’ve lowered the investment amounts for our funds to $20,000.
We’re also providing direct, digital access to our active, specialist investment strategies via a new secure Investor Portal.
You can invest directly with FSSA Investment Managers via our secure Investor portal. We’ve also lowered the minimum investment amount and account balance you need for the first time you invest with us to $20,000. There’s no limit on any additional investments you make.
If you’ve already invested directly with us, you’ll need to register for access to our secure Investor Portal.
Invest via a platform
Financial advisers can invest with us via a platform. A platform bundles a range of managed funds and investments as one single product to provide consolidated administration, tax and distribution reporting.
To find out which platforms our funds are available through see our platform availability guide.
What you need to know before investing
Apply online, by following these simple steps
You'll need the following for your application:
- Read the fund Product Disclosure Statement (PDS), Target Market Determination (TMD), and the accompanying Additional Information Booklet (AI).
- As an investor you can complete our investor online initial application form.
- The minimum investment for the first time you invest with us is $20,000. There’s no limit on any additional investments you make.
- You must be over 18 years of age and have an Australian bank account
- Read the Product Disclosure Statement and Target Market Determination for the relevant fund
- Across the FSSA Investment Managers fund range, you can invest in the FSSA Asian Growth Fund and FSSA Global Emerging Markets Focus Fund
Resources for investors
We’re here to help with any queries you might have. Please reach out to your Key Account Manager or contact our team.